httpd-users mailing list archives

From ma.deru...@laposte.net
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.4.10 with php fpm via mod_proxy_fcgi <FilesMatch>
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 09:17:55 GMT
Hi, I’m actually working on Apache 2.4.10 with a php server on fpm mode via the module proxy_fcgi.
I’d like to know if it’s possible to use the following directive :
<FilesMatch \.php$>
SetHandler "proxy:fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000"
</FilesMatch>
to be able to load my php indexs who are supports by my php server (thanks to nfs).
I know it’s possible to configure with the absolute path, because my php server can reply
of the right way and the server is oblige to found the good path, but it can only give to
me always the same php index. I’d like to know if it’s possible to configure this directive
with a relative path to allow my php server to recognize all the php page in the directory
where they place it.
Example :
<FilesMatch \.php$>
SetHandler "proxy:fcgi://192.168.0.1:9001/path_to/directory/nfs/+relative path"
</FilesMatch>