httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lars Bonnesen <lars.bonne...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache seems to crash leading all sites in a multi site environment to access /var/apache2/htdocs
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:51:09 GMT
Installing Apache2 on OpenBSD5.6 as Nginx is now default htttd on OpenBSD
and I am more familiar with Apache.

Allthough... I am facing this weird issue:

A multi site setup. Several virtual hosts on one IP.

If I am doing a

apachectl2 stop
and

apachectl2 start
all sites runs fine untill it seems that Apache is crashing and restarting
resulting in all sites accessing /var/apache2/htdocs eventhough that site
is not defined ANYwhere!!!

Doing a

apachectl2 restart
restults in the same thing - but if I am doing the stop, start thing... I
am up and running for some minutes again...

Where to look for hints??? Anyone seen something similar to this before?

Regards, Lars.