httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Patton, Billy N" <billy.pat...@h3net.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] http testing question
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:39:40 GMT
I’ve just finished creating a script that will test my app for content and functionality.
I use WWW::Mechanize and Test::WWW::Mechanize
Getting their nuances took me some trial and error,  There are some thing it is missing, su
as proof that a radio button was actually clicked
Or I havn’t figured out that nuance.
For content and functionality it does a good job.
Although I have yet to figure out why it won’t do a follow_link for one of 20, when it will
follow it perfectly from the app or from the html, when I view source and click on it.
conceive some way to measure.
All this if you have time and not a budget for doing it.

On Nov 7, 2014, at 6:08 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com<mailto:trawick@gmail.com>>