httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tim Furlong <Tim.Furl...@greenenergyoptions.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Archiva database issue
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 17:31:59 GMT
Hi, this is my first request for assistance using this method and I am quite unfamiliar with
Archiva or Apache, so I hope I don't prove too difficult.

Normally when hitting the Archiva URL, we would click the logon link and log on but we are
being faced with a screen that just says "Create Admin User" and the admin's username.  Clicking
Logon, Search or Browse does nothing and clicking Create Admin just produces errors.
>From what I can see, the database is not initialising, it looks like it probably would
do if Archiva has just been installed.
I have supplied screenshots below but not sure if this list can view them??
I cannot read the logs as they are illegible in notepad.
Hopefully somebody can help here.

Many thanks

Tim.

[cid:image001.png@01CFF78B.8A4387B0]