httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Silevitch <p...@silevitch.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Too many vhosts?!?!
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 04:22:29 GMT
I had a similar issue years ago with a large number of vhosts and apache
hanging (apache 2.2 prefork mpm on linux like you).  The problem for me was
with the number of Listen directives.  When I cut the list down, everything
worked.  Do you have a lot of Listen directives?  If so, maybe part of the
problem.