httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mimiko <vbv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Load module .a
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:42:08 GMT
On 16.10.2014 15:34, Nick Kew wrote:
> Is that after "make install"?
> What's in .libs in your directories where modules were built?
> Do the timestamps show the .a/.la as what you just installed?

make install - just installs the libs and give warning that ".so is not
found assuming .a an archive"

.libs contains only .a, .la, .lai files, which are installed in modules
directory.

> If you've done everything right and are seeing that,
> it looks very bug-ish.

Yes, it's like "make all" does not try to build .so files at all.

>> >gcc -shared -Wl,--whole-archive /opt/httpd/modules/mod_foo.a
> -Wl,--no-whole-archive -o /opt/httpd/modules/mod_foo.so
>
> How does that differ from the command your build, or apxs on
> your system, executed?

There is no apxs command in system. All modules are httpd's internal
from git. The build commands are going fast, so I can't catch. I should
redirect output to file, thought.

--
Mimiko desu.