httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Khanna <khanna...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Two x509 SSL certificates with different signature algorithms differing only in the hash
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 19:27:22 GMT
Hi,
I have apache configured with 2 SSL X509 certificates with differing signature algorithms
as in:
1. sha1WithRSAEncryption
2. sha256WithRSAEncryption
Now it seems "that the certificate with "sha256WithRSAEncryption" is always utilized when
SSL / TLS is established. Tested with the latest browsers and "openssl s_client".
Is this a supported combination while configuring TLS in Apache?
Apache: 2.4.10OpenSSL: 1.0.2 beta
Regards,GauravGaurav Khanna's Blog
|   |
| Gaurav Khanna's BlogThis post will explicate the configuration and deployment of Cassandra
v1.2 cluster across 2 Amazon EC2 regions – one EC2 instance  in Oregon and the other in
Virgi... |
|  |
| View on khanna111.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |