httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Patton, Billy" <Billy.Pat...@h3net.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Rookie help raw html C modules
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:03:44 GMT
Thanks
On Sep 22, 2014, at 4:23 PM, Edgar Pettijohn <edgar@pettijohn.no-ip.biz<mailto:edgar@pettijohn.no-ip.biz>>
wrote:

Also make sure you reload your browser also.  It may be displaying a cached copy.

On 09/22/2014 02:37 PM, Ryan wrote:
Make sure you're restarting your web server with `sudo apachectl restart`.  Your config files
are only loaded when the server is started, you need to restart if you make changes.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Patton, Billy <Billy.Patton@h3net.com<mailto:Billy.Patton@h3net.com>>