httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Todorov <alexx.todo...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Can I change how mod_disk_cache stores content on disk?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:24:55 GMT
Hi guys,
is it possible to use a different directory structure/file names for storing
content from mod_disk_cache? I don't see anyway to configure this so I assume not.

I'm running an experiment which needs to collect http objects (html pages,
images, CSS, JavaScript, etc) and store them in some easy to access/analyze
structure. Something like:

.../device-mac-addr/timestamp/url-or-domain-would-be-nice/content/

under content/ goes
  * the actual content
  * the headers
  * any referenced content in a subdir if this is an HTML page

I was using Apache with mod_proxy and mod_disk_cache but it looks like I can't
get the above structure easily. Please advise of any alternatives.

Thanks,
Alex