httpd-users mailing list archives

From Theodotos Andreou <t...@ubuntucy.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Multiple SSL vhosts problem
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 22:06:35 GMT
Hi guys. I am trying to setup two SSL vhosts on apache but getting
redirected to the first one.

I read this guide:
https://www.digicert.com/ssl-support/apache-multiple-ssl-certificates-using-sni.htm
Apparently that guide about SNI is old since the NameServer directive
seems to be deprecated on mine:
AH00548: NameVirtualHost has no effect and will be removed in the next
release /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/namevirtualhost.conf:1

And this FAQ:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/ssl/ssl_faq.html#vhosts2
I am using a wildcard cert for both vhosts

# apache2 -version
Server version: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
Server built: Jul 22 2014 14:36:38
This is the stock apache from Ubuntu 14.04.01

SSLStrictSNIVHostCheck has not been enabled:

         #   Whether to forbid non-SNI clients to access name based
virtual hosts.
         #   Default: Off
         #SSLStrictSNIVHostCheck On

Any hints to the right direction? How can I troubleshoot this issue further?