httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] AJP Errors?
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 09:11:43 GMT
Am 28.08.2014 um 22:39 schrieb Smith, Burton:
> [...]

without mod_ssl and mod_jk.  I figured out the SSL part.  Can you recommend how to correct
the JK?

It is possible that your linux distribution doesn't provide current
mod_jk packages. But building mod_jk is very simple.

- You need to have gcc installed
- You need to have httpd and the httpd headers (httpd-dev?) installed

- Then you download the source release from
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi. Current version is 1.2.40.

- You extract the tarball and change into sub directory "native".

- You run "./configure --with-apxs=/path/to/my/apxs" where you replace
/ath/to/my/apxs with the full path to your httpd apxs (or apxs2) command

- You run "make"

- You copy the new module file apache-2.0/mod_jk.so to wherever you want
the module to be installed, e.g. in your httpd modules directory or
elsewhere. Reference that chosen place in your "LoadModule" httpd
directive for mod_jk.

- You add the example config files "conf/httpd-jk.conf" and
"conf/workers.properties" from the extracted tarball to your httpd and
customize it.

Regards,

Rainer