httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark jensen <ngiw2...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] can Apache do a sql query and Authenticate only some users?
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 23:05:22 GMT
what I really want is to deploy single sign on, I have authenticates users using ieee802.1x
and put the authenticated users in a DB, BUT I authenticate only the inside ( inside my network
) users, and I don't want apache to reauthenticate them, I want apache only to authenticate
the outside users, what I have suggested in the last message is to let apache do a query to
my DB and find if the users is already authenticated by ieee802.1x : If apache find the user
on this DB it don't ask him for a credentials, otherwise it does

I hope that clear my answer, thanks in advanced