httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Schnyder Stefan (schf)" <stefan.schny...@zhaw.ch>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ntlm_winbind combined with mod_authnz_ldap
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:08:37 GMT
>On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Schnyder Stefan (schf) <stefan.schnyder@zhaw.ch>
wrote:
>> 2) Telling mod_authnz_ldap, that a static text (DOMAIN\\) precedes the
>> username, so mod_authnz_ldap will only look at the part after DOMAIN\\
>> for a matching attribute (wxyz)

>This modificaiton of the username is supported in 2.4's mod_authnz_ldap. I don't know
how you'd be able to run code between authn and authz to inject the same kind of change.
>You could try backporting the change in 2.4 and testing it. If it was successful, I would
do a quick test and propose for a future 2.2.x -- but it may never make it into RHEL6.

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm afraid upgrading to 2.4 is not an option right now and I'm
not confident enough in my skills to backport a change from a module. We'll have to find another
way...