httpd-users mailing list archives

From Federico Calì <f.c...@tdnet.it>
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPass and HA Singleton Applications
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 10:47:23 GMT
Hi,

I've an Apache/2.2.15 in front a JBoss Cluster (based on 2 nodes)
in which web applications are deployed in HA Singleton mode.
In this case the web applications are always running on a specific node
but/and in case of failure the cluster actives them on the other node.

I'd like use Apache ProxyPass, with balancer directives, to refer these
web applications,
but I need that no requests are sent to the "stand-by" back-end node.

Could you give me some hints about this kind of configurations

The standard balancer configuration shuold be

<Proxy balancer://SingletonCluster>
  BalancerMember ajp://node1:8009
  BalancerMember ajp://node2:8009
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /web-app1 balancer://SingletonCluster
ProxyPass /web-app2 balancer://SingletonCluster

but I can't find out the options/parametrs that guarantee me the
beaviuor expected

Thank's in advance
(sorry for my english)

Federico