httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Hrasch, Janet" <janet.a.hra...@siemens.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Linker error building apache with oracle dbd
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:19:48 GMT
Hi All,
I am trying to compile apache on Win7 via the Microsoft Windows SDK v7.1 command window.
I have compile apache without any database utilities.  I now want to compile with oracle.
 I have set the LIB, INCLUDE and PATH to include my oracle client library, include and dll.
 The link.exe is having problem linking.  I am trying to determine which library is missing.
 Here is the output error.  Can anyone help?

D:\httpd-2.2.27\srclib\apr-util\dbd>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\Bin\nmake.exe"
-nologo -f apr_dbd_oracle.mak CFG="apr_dbd_oracle - Win32 Relea
E=0
        rc.exe /l 0x409 /fo".\Release\apr_dbd_oracle-1.res" /i "../include" /i "../../apr/include"
/i "\httpd-2.4.4\srclib\apr-util" /d DLL_NAME="apr_dbd_oracle" /d "NDEB
U_VERSION_ONLY" ..\libaprutil.rc
Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.1.7600.16385

        cl.exe @C:\Users\hrasja20\AppData\Local\Temp\nm2F01.tmp
apr_dbd_oracle.c
        link.exe @C:\Users\hrasja20\AppData\Local\Temp\nm30A7.tmp
   Creating library .\Release\apr_dbd_oracle-1.lib and object .\Release\apr_dbd_oracle-1.exp
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCILobRead referenced in function
_lob_bucket_read
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIDescriptorFree referenced
in function _dbd_free_lobdesc
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIEnvCreate referenced in
function _dbd_oracle_init
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIStmtFetch2 referenced in
function _dbd_oracle_get_row
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIErrorGet referenced in
function _dbd_oracle_error
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIHandleFree referenced in
function _freeStatement
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIBindByPos referenced in
function _dbd_oracle_bind
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIDefineByPos referenced
in function _outputParams
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIDescriptorAlloc referenced
in function _outputParams
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIAttrGet referenced in function
_outputParams
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIParamGet referenced in
function _outputParams
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIStmtExecute referenced
in function _outputParams
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCITransCommit referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_end_transaction
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCITransRollback referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_end_transaction
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCILobCharSetId referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_get_entry
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCILobCharSetForm referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_get_entry
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCILobGetLength referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_get_entry
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIServerDetach referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_close
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCISessionEnd referenced in
function _dbd_oracle_close
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIStmtPrepare referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_prepare
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIHandleAlloc referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_prepare
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCITransStart referenced in
function _dbd_oracle_start_transaction
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIAttrSet referenced in function
_dbd_oracle_start_transaction
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCISessionBegin referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_open
apr_dbd_oracle.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OCIServerAttach referenced
in function _dbd_oracle_open
.\Release\apr_dbd_oracle-1.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 25 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\Bin\link.exe"'
: return code '0x460'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'for' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\Bin\nmake.exe"'
: return code '0x2'
Stop.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Janet Hrasch