httpd-users mailing list archives

From Álvaro Nunes Lemos Melo <al_nu...@atua.com.br>
Subject [users] Apache consultant needed ASAP
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:53:06 GMT
Hi,

Our company runs a PHP application over a Apache HTTP (Linux) server. It's been running in
our environment for years. Since yesterday, the server is having serious performance issues.
It's load goes sky high and the server stops responding.

We are having a hard time to find a Apache consultant to log into our server and show us what
can be causing this problem. We really, really need someone who is able to check this as soon
as possible. If we can get someone who speaks portuguese, it'll be even better, as you should
have notices by my poor english.

Please, fell free to contact me by phone +55 54 9976-0106 or by e-mail (al_nunes@atua.com.br)

Thanks

--
Álvaro Nunes Melo    Atua Sistemas de Informação
alvaro@atua.com.br   http://www.atua.com.br