httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users] [users@httpd] mod_dbd and ssl
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 22:07:06 GMT

On 2 Jun 2014, at 13:56, Andrea Gabellini - SC wrote:

> Hello,
>
> with LogLevel = debug and only one SSL site enabled (for readability) I
> got the following output. The first block is with DBDriver enabled and
> the second without it. I can't see anything relevant, but i'm not a
> developer ;-)

One more thought: maybe you have a problem with conflicting libraries
linked to apache (or a module such as mod_ssl) and one of the databases
loaded by DBD?  You could check that with ldd.  A possible culprit could
be a hasty update to OpenSSL versions in reaction to heartbleed!

If that's the problem, it's down to your build.  What to do depends on
whether you build from source or install from a package manager.
In the former case, clean-and-rebuild is an easy fix; in the latter,
make sure you update all, and if that doesn't fix it, take it up
with the package maintainers.

--
Nick Kew