httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ApacheCon CFP closes June 25
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:38:36 GMT

On 06/16/2014 11:06 AM, J.Lance Wilkinson wrote:
> Rich Bowen wrote:
>> Dear Apache httpd enthusiast,
>>
>> As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
>> November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)
>
>     All well & good for folks who have the funding to travel to Europe,
>     but do we have any information on when/where for the next
> ApacheCon NA?
>
>     Those of us at edu sites sometimes need to put in for travel/training
>     funding as much as a year in advance, and my own institution's
>     budgeting process cuts of June 30th for the Fiscal Year 2014-2015.

Well, yeah, the EU conference is primarily for folks in EU, and the NA
conference is primarily for folks in NA.

ACNA 2015 will be in roughly the same timeframe as ACNA 2014 was (ie,
April) and we're currently working on locations. I'll be announcing
dates and location at ACEU, at the very latest. Hopefully well before then.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon