httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kartik Vashishta <kartik.u...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] This is my httpd.conf file
Date Sat, 24 May 2014 00:45:44 GMT
Well, I need both sriswamisivananda.org and gurudevsivananda.org to point
to the same IP. However, if someone types in gurudevsivananda.org and tries
to download stuff, it should not appear as though they are downloading from
sriswamisivananda.org, which it does

says, that, it is being, downloaded from: http://sriswamisivananda.org

>> DNS has been set up correctly (you can verify)
>>

>> Please help, I am in danger of, losing, my SEO work, done on, http://gurudevsivananda.org
>>

>> # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
>> #   Direct modifications to the Apache configuration file may be lost upon subsequent
regeneration of the       #
>> #   configuration file. To have modifications retained, all modifications must be
checked into the              #
                               #
>> #       /usr/local/cpanel/bin/apache_conf_distiller --update
                               #
>> #   To see if your changes will be conserved, regenerate the Apache configuration
file by running:              #
                               #
                               #
                               #
>> # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

> [...]
>> ScriptAliasMatch ^/?kpanel/?$ /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/redirect.cgi
>> ScriptAliasMatch ^/?securecontrolpanel/?$ /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/sredirect.cgi
>> ScriptAliasMatch ^/?securecpanel/?$ /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/sredirect.cgi
>> ScriptAliasMatch ^/?securewhm/?$ /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/swhmredirect.cgi
>> ScriptAliasMatch ^/?webmail/?$ /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/wredirect.cgi
>> ScriptAliasMatch ^/?whm/?$ /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/whmredirect.cgi
>>
>> RewriteEngine on
>> AddType text/html .shtml
>>
>> Alias /bandwidth /usr/local/bandmin/htdocs/
>> Alias /img-sys /usr/local/cpanel/img-sys/
>> Alias /java-sys /usr/local/cpanel/java-sys/
>> Alias /mailman/archives /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/archives/public/
>> Alias /pipermail /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/archives/public/
>> Alias /sys_cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/sys_cpanel/
>>

>> ScriptAlias /cgi-sys /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/
>> ScriptAlias /mailman /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cgi-bin/
>> ScriptAlias /scgi-bin /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/scgiwrap
>>

>> <Directory "/">
>>     Options All
>>     AllowOverride All
>> </Directory>
>>
>> <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">
>>     Options Includes Indexes FollowSymLinks
>>     AllowOverride None
>>     Order allow,deny
>>     Allow from all
>>
>> </Directory>
>>
>> <FilesMatch "^\.ht">
>>     Order allow,deny
>>     Deny from all
>>
>>     Satisfy All
>> </FilesMatch>
>>
>> <IfModule log_config_module>
>>     LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
>>     LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common
>>
>>     CustomLog "logs/access_log" common
>>
>>     <IfModule logio_module>
>>         LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
%I %O" combinedio

>>     </IfModule>
>>
>> </IfModule>
>>
>> <IfModule alias_module>
>>     ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/"
>>
>> </IfModule>
>>
>> <Directory "/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin">
>>     AllowOverride None
>>     Options None
>>     Order allow,deny
>>     Allow from all
>>
>> </Directory>
>>
>> <IfModule mod_log_config.c>
>>     LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
>>     LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common
>>     LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
>>     LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
>>
>>     CustomLog logs/access_log common
>>
>> </IfModule>
>>
>> <IfModule mime_module>
>>     TypesConfig conf/mime.types
>>     AddType application/x-compress .Z
>>     AddType application/x-gzip .gz .tgz
>>
>> </IfModule>
>>
>> # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
>> #   Direct modifications to the Apache configuration file may be lost upon subsequent
regeneration of the       #
>> #   configuration file. To have modifications retained, all modifications must be
checked into the              #
>> #   configuration system by running:
                               #
>> #       /usr/local/cpanel/bin/apache_conf_distiller --update
                               #
>> #   To see if your changes will be conserved, regenerate the Apache configuration
file by running:              #
>> #       /usr/local/cpanel/bin/build_apache_conf
                               #
>> #   and check the configuration file for your alterations. If your changes have been
ignored, then they will    #
>> #   need to be added directly to their respective template files.
                               #
>> #
                               #
>> #   It is also possible to add custom directives to the various "Include" files loaded
by this httpd.conf       #
>> #   For detailed instructions on using Include files and the apache_conf_distiller
with the new configuration   #
>> #   system refer to the documentation at: http://www.cpanel.net/support/docs/ea/ea3/customdirectives.html
      #
>> #
                               #
>> #   This configuration file was built from the following templates:
                               #
>> #     /var/cpanel/templates/apache2/main.default
                               #
>> #     /var/cpanel/templates/apache2/main.local
                               #
>> #     /var/cpanel/templates/apache2/vhost.default
                               #
>> #     /var/cpanel/templates/apache2/vhost.local
                               #
>> #     /var/cpanel/templates/apache2/ssl_vhost.default
                               #
>> #     /var/cpanel/templates/apache2/ssl_vhost.local
                               #
>> #
                               #
>> #  Templates with the '.local' extension will be preferred over templates with the
'.default' extension.        #
>> #  The only template updated by the apache_conf_distiller is main.default.
                               #
>> # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

>> PidFile logs/httpd.pid
>> LockFile logs/accept.lock
>> Listen 0.0.0.0:80
>> Listen [::]:80
>> User nobody
>> Group nobody
>> ExtendedStatus On
>> ServerAdmin root@sriswamisivanada.org
>> ServerName mx1.sriswamisivananda.org
>> LogLevel warn
>>
>> # These can be set in WHM under 'Apache Global Configuration'
>> Timeout 300
>>
>> ServerSignature On
>>

>> <IfModule prefork.c>
>>

>> </IfModule>
>> <IfModule itk.c>
>>

>> </IfModule>
>>

>> RewriteEngine on
>> RewriteMap LeechProtect prg:/usr/local/cpanel/bin/leechprotect
>> RewriteLock /usr/local/apache/logs/rewrite_lock
>>
>> <IfModule !mod_ruid2.c>
>> UserDir public_html
>> </IfModule>
>> <IfModule mod_ruid2.c>
>> UserDir disabled
>> </IfModule>
>>
>> # DirectoryIndex is set via the WHM -> Service Configuration -> Apache Setup
-> DirectoryIndex Priority
>> DirectoryIndex index.html.var index.htm index.html index.shtml index.xhtml index.wml
index.perl index.pl index.plx index.ppl index.cgi index.jsp index.js index.jp index.php4 index.php3
index.php index.phtml default.htm default.html home.htm index.php5 Default.html Default.htm
home.html

>> # SSLCipherSuite can be set in WHM under 'Apache Global Configuration'
>>
>> SSLPassPhraseDialog  builtin
>> SSLSessionCache         dbm:/usr/local/apache/logs/ssl_scache
>> SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300
>> SSLMutex  file:/usr/local/apache/logs/ssl_mutex
>> SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
>> SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
>>
>>     Listen 0.0.0.0:443
>>     Listen [::]:443
>>     AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
>>     AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl .crl
>>

>> AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl .plx .ppl .perl
>> AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
>> AddType text/html .shtml
>> AddType application/x-tar .tgz
>> AddType text/vnd.wap.wml .wml
>> AddType image/vnd.wap.wbmp .wbmp
>> AddType text/vnd.wap.wmlscript .wmls
>> AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlc .wmlc
>> AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc .wmlsc
>>
>> <Location /whm-server-status>
>>     SetHandler server-status
>>     Order deny,allow
>>     Deny from all
>>     Allow from 127.0.0.1 ::1
>> </Location>
>>

>> # SUEXEC is supported
>>
>> Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/includes/pre_virtualhost_global.conf"
>> Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/includes/pre_virtualhost_2.conf"
>>
>> # DO NOT EDIT. AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED.  IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE PLEASE USE
THE INCLUDE FILES.