httpd-users mailing list archives

From <lenn...@chello.at>
Subject [users@httpd] php fpm and ProxyPass
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I would like to set up php fpm and I am experiencing some difficulties there.

1. is it possible to solve that issue described e.g. here?
 http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,246804,246804

2. assuming that the users executing scripts can not be trusted, how would one ensure that
e.g. open_basedir is respected?
 I know that this question is more related to php itself, but maybe you happen to know the
answer there as well.
This is because I do not know how to bind specific settings per-vhost here, since the given
example below does not specify custom arguments, such as configuration directives or own php.ini
files.

the configuration is e.g.

<VirtualHost *:80>
 Options +Indexes
 DirectoryIndex index.html index.php

 ProxyPassMatch ^/(.*\.php(/.*)?)$ unix:/some/path/to/php-fpm.sock|fcgi://foobar/path/to/documentroot
</VirtualHost>

httpd 2.4.9, php 5.5.12, all latest