httpd-users mailing list archives

From <paul.warren.p.p...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] reverse proxy help
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:59:17 GMT
Hi Fred,

Ive tried that option. When I check the error log:
It gives error like below:

“[Wed Apr 16 14:57:35 2014] [error] [client *******] File does not exist: D:/Apache2/htdocs/libs,
referer: http://www.portal.com/sapserver/”

So when I actually launch the real URL, it goes to www.sapserver.com/libs/.../../../<http://www.sapserver.com/>
and also looks for www.sapserver.com/etc../../../<http://www.sapserver.com/../>

Regards

From: Frederik Nosi [mailto:frederik.nosi@postecom.it]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:40 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] reverse proxy help

Hi Paul,

On 04/15/2014 06:19 PM, paul.warren.p.pili@accenture.com<mailto:paul.warren.p.pili@accenture.com>
wrote:
Hi Fred,

Thanks for quick response. Unfortunately your suggestion doesn’t worked.
That’s the first one I tried and it only worked on www.portal.com/bobj<http://www.portal.com/bobj>
(running on tomcat).
The other webservers didn’t work.

[...]

Without detail i'm just guessing, try adding a trailing slash when accessing the reverse proxied
resource, eg:

http://www.portal.com/sapserver/

Frederik

www.accenture.com