httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Gaber <Brian.Ga...@ssc-spc.gc.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Apache commercial support
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 18:11:01 GMT
If your server OS is Redhat then you can buy support from Redhat.  That is what we do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Jensen (ConAgra Foods) [mailto:Joe.Jensen@conagrafoods.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 1:09 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache commercial support

Can anybody recommend any commercial support vendors for apache httpd and tomcat?  Who do
you use for apache/tomcat support and how does it work out?

I'm running about 2 dozen servers and am frustrated that my existing vendor 1) adds (required)
proprietary modules forcing me to pay licensing costs and 2) does not distribute current apache
httpd/tomcat versions with their current software.   They do not support the open source version.
 I'm also curious how much support of pure open source apache/tomcat costs as a comparison.

Joe Jensen