httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vanhorn, Mike" <michael.vanh...@wright.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] building httpd with openldap
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:52:46 GMT

I am trying to build httpd 2.2.24 on a Solaris 10 system with OpenLDAP
rather than Solaris' LDAP. My original configure looks like this:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2.2.24
--enable-layout=Solaris-Apache2 --enable-mods-shared=all
--with-mpm=prefork --with-ldap --enable-authnz-ldap --enable-ldap
--with-ssl --enable-ssl --with-included-apr

Even after I have uninstalled the LDAP package from Oracle and installed
the OpenLDAP package (which went into /opt/csw), this still seems to be
finding an LDAP toolkit that configure labels as "Solaris" (during the
configure step for apr-util).

I have tried "--with-ldap=/opt/csw", but using that causes the configure
to fail when it tries to check for ldap. How do I tell the configure
process to use the LDAP libraries that are in /opt/csw and ignore any
other one(s) it finds?

Thanks!

---
Mike VanHorn
Senior Computer Systems Administrator
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Wright State University
265 Russ Engineering Center
937-775-5157
michael.vanhorn@wright.edu