httpd-users mailing list archives

From Doug Strick <douglas.str...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Conditional response body modification
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:01:02 GMT
I've come up with the below config using mod_ext_filter which isn't
desirable, but it's the only thing I've been able to come up with so far.
 It's not working exactly yet.  Any suggestions?

SetEnvIf HTTP_COOKIE "USER_TYPE=test" FILTER=$1

*Inside VirtualHost:*

ExtFilterDefine doug mode=output intype=text/html enableenv=FILTER \

cmd="/bin/bash /apps/httpd/scripts/replace.sh"

<Location />

  SetOutputFilter doug

</Location>

*replace.sh*

#!/bin/bash

/bin/sed -r 's/http\:\/\//https\:\/\//g'