httpd-users mailing list archives

From Al Zick ...@familysafeinternet.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] problems with malformed handshake message
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 02:41:21 GMT
Hi,

I don't have this issue on my computer, someone else reported it to
me. I don't know what browser they are using. I will contact them to
see if I can get this info and any other relevant info.

Maybe something else is causing the problem besides my config. You
are right, SSL labs test doesn't show anything that would cause this
problem.

Thanks,
Al