httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chandrasekaran, Narasimhan (VDH)" <Naras.Chandraseka...@vdh.virginia.gov>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_ossl configuration for solaris 10
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:06:44 GMT
I see gcc in there .. but the make command is not invoking it ..

joker oracle $ gcc
gcc: no input files
joker oracle $ which gcc
/usr/local/bin/gcc

joker oracle $ make
making all in crypto...
make[1]: Entering directory `/soft/oracle/product/apache/openssl-1.0.1g/crypto'
cc -I. -I.. -I../include  -O   -c -o cryptlib.o cryptlib.c
/usr/ucb/cc:  language optional software package not installed
make[1]: *** [cryptlib.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/soft/oracle/product/apache/openssl-1.0.1g/crypto'
make: *** [build_crypto] Error 1
joker oracle $ gcc
gcc: no input files
joker oracle $ which gcc
/usr/local/bin/gcc

From: Cain Dickens [mailto:caindickens@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 9:05 AM
To: Chandrasekaran, Narasimhan (VDH); users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] mod_ossl configuration for solaris 10

Hi, Chandrasekaran.
What is your c compiler ? is it gcc or another one ?
commonly, if you want to compile and install , your system include one c compiler ?
gcc can be your choice .

Cain

From: Chandrasekaran, Narasimhan (VDH)<mailto:Naras.Chandrasekaran@vdh.virginia.gov>
Date: 2014-04-27 07:33
To: users@httpd.apache.org<mailto:users@httpd.apache.org>
I downloaded the latest apache software but could not find the mod_ossl. Then i downloaded
the openssl but now the c compiler on solaris is giving problem. Can someone please let me
know how i should configure mod_ossl for solaris 10. At this time the apache/modules folder
does not have any .so files except the http. Thanks.