httpd-users mailing list archives

From " Carl Hruska" <ca...@hal-pc.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Admin button on XAMPP Control Panel for non-80 port
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:37:49 GMT
Thank you very much Jeff.  I'll try that forum.
Carl
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Trawick
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 6:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache Admin button on XAMPP Control Panel for non-80 port

  On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM, Carl Hruska <carlh@hal-pc.org> wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    I have a small problem with the Admin button on the XAMPP Control Panel. Please read the
following information pertaining to this problem and reply with suggestions (any suggestions;
I'm not afraid to research.). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  Try one of these forums:

  https://community.apachefriends.org/f/

  The XAMPP control panel is not from the Apache HTTP Server project.  Maybe someone on this
list happens to know how to configure it, but a lot of us have our hands tied.