httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oren <o...@taykey.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] https
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:04:23 GMT
Hi Andy.
Process basically include getting/creating a certificate, define it on
your site and reload apache.
here is a centos manual which is not exactly the same on ubuntu but
pretty much explains the order of things
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Https

on ubuntu you will have to open the 443 port
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
     Listen 443
</IfModule>

once the https is ready, you can do a redirect to the https site from
http. (with mod_rewrite)

do you have logs or any information on what is not working?

Oren