httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ankit Sharma <ankit.sha...@magnaquest.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Information about the step-by-step compiling and building of Apache httpd-2.4.7 64 bit using Visual Studio
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 06:09:05 GMT
Hi,
I tried to compile and build httpd-2.4.7 by following the same steps
mentioned in www.apache.org website using Visual Studio 2010.

I was successfully able to compile and build the project in 64 bit debug
mode. But when I am trying to use some applications with Apache24, it is
showing Run-time Exception.
I downloaded the binaries from Apache Lounge for httpd-2.4.7 and tested
the same applications and they just worked fine.
I have tried to find where the problem persist in my complied binaries
but I am not able to fix it yet.

I just wanted to know the steps that you guys followed for building
Apache httpd-2.4.7 using Visual Studio.
It will help me knowing in which step I am doing wrong.

I have used the following source codes for compiling the httpd-2.4.7
using Visual Studio 2010:
1) httpd-2.4.7
2) apr-1.5.0, apr-util-1.5.3, apr-iconv-1.2.1
3) openssl-1.0.1f
4) pcre-8.34
5) libxml2-2.9.1
6) zlib-1.2.8