httpd-users mailing list archives

From Justin Mrkva <m...@justinmrkva.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache returns 401 forbidden for OPTIONS requests
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 13:50:18 GMT
I've finally tracked down an error I've been having to Apache returning a 401 for all OPTIONS
requests. This happens for any directory, including those that have no Limit or Require directives.
These locations all respond to GET requests.

I've posted the httpd.conf at https://gist.github.com/anonymous/d84e4e9721a49789f846 - I went
through it but I can't find anything that looks like it's limiting OPTIONS requests. I also
went through all included conf files and there’s nothing in those either.

As a further bit of information, the OPTIONS requests return 401 even if the user is authenticated
(such as for the Subversion section at the bottom). That's the section I'm most interested
in, but the requests fail server wide so it's not just that.

I’m interested in any way to either solve or at least begin to track down why it’s not
responding to these requests. Thanks.