httpd-users mailing list archives

From Allasso Travesser <allassopra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] command line app behaves differently when called from http request context
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2014 19:27:29 GMT

On Mar 8, 2014, at 10:15 AM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Allasso Travesser
> <allassopraise@gmail.com> wrote:
>> But it doesn't matter which user, if run from command line, behavior is one way,
(correct way), if run from http request, behavior is incorrect.

> Compare environment variables between the two environments?

Yes, that is the problem, I can fix it by putting export LANG="en_US.UTF-8"; before I run
apertium each time, but I am trying to find a more permanent solution.  I have been trying
different methods of setting the variable in www-data’s profile, but haven’t been successful.