httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Peters <michael.pet...@lazarusalliance.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] PHP works but not PHP pages.
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:08:51 GMT
I tried this:

<?php

error_reporting(E_ALL);

ini_set('display_errors', '1');

error_reporting(E_ALL);

ini_set('display_errors', '1');

?>

And it shows a blank page.

When I run this:

<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL

phpinfo();

?>

It shows a functional PHP information page within any directory.

No other PHP pages will display anything but blank pages. When I look at
the page source, it is blank too.

*From:* Steven Siebert [mailto:smsiebe@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:59 AM
*To:* users@httpd.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: [users@httpd] PHP works but not PHP pages.

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Michael Peters <
michael.peters@lazarusalliance.com> wrote:

y all PHP pages except for my test.php will not display?

My fresh install from source of Apache 2.4.7 and PHP 5.5.10

So you can display your test.php in the browser and not any other page?

If so...sounds like httpd is setup correctly and you may have errors in
your php.  Have you added error/warning statements to those PHP pages that
aren't working, to see if there are PHP errors?

<?php

//at the top of your .php file

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', '1');