httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite redirect to login page
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:48:24 GMT

On 03/04/2014 03:12 PM, Keith Lawson wrote:
>> >I suspect that you might be able to do the same thing with
>> >
>> >ErrorDocument 403https://sso.lhsc.on.ca/signauto/in
>> >
>> >and avoid the convolutions of mod_rewrite here. Assuming your in-house
>> >mod_perl auth handler returns a 403 on auth failure.
> Actually that's how Apache2::Authcookie works. So with a single login page it redirects
to a form that you configure. My challenge here is that I need to redirect to different authentication
pages depending on the IP the request comes from.

> I ended up solving the problem by implementing it in the authz handler but unless I'm
reading the documentation incorrectly it should be possible with mod_rewrite too.

It probably should, but LA-U is a finicky beast.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon