httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ng KT" <keanthian...@b2b.com.my>
Subject [users@httpd] Mod_JK 1.2.39 Unable to connect to unknown host
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:52:43 GMT
Dear all,

I have Apache httpd 2.2.22 with mod_jk 1.2.39 to route traffic to several tomcat instances.
In my jk status manager, I noticed that
the Address:Port value is different with the host that I configured in my worker.properties.
After httpd run for several hours,
mod_jk throw below error  :
'connect to 49.0.58.0:8017 failed (errno=55)'.  Where the host is a unknown ip to me

My question :

1.	Why the Address:Port is different with hostname?
2.	Why httpd unable to connect to my tomcat instance after several hours (when memory usage
for httpd reaches 850MB)? If the
host is unreachable, it should immediately throw unable to connect error instead of after
several hours.

Below is the excerpt from my jk status manager screen.

Name		Type	Hostname		Address:Port		Connection Pool Timeout	Connect Timeout	Prepost Timeout
Reply Timeout	Retries	Recovery Options	Max Packet Size
mynode	ajp13	172.30.210.107	49.0.58.0:8017	0	10000				10000			0
2		0				8192

Thanks.

--
Disclaimer : This E-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is confidential. If you