httpd-users mailing list archives

From William Hargrove <William.Hargr...@ig.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Boolean expression syntax help from 2.2.24->2.4.6 for mod_filter
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:20:13 GMT
Hello,

I am upgrading from apache 2.2.24 to 2.4.6 and am in the process of trying to convert the
various config files where the config syntax has changed between versions.

I'm trying to implement the following compression filter in 2.4 syntax (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html)
but am having some difficulty. This is the original that works under 2.2:

FilterDeclare comp-resp
# Compress everything except for images, audio and video
FilterProvider comp-resp DEFLATE resp=Content-Type !/^(image|audio|video)//
FilterProtocol comp-resp change=yes
FilterChain comp-resp

I'm having difficulty trying to rewrite the resp=Content-Type !/^(image|audio|video)// into
a Boolean expression. I'd be grateful for any help - thanks in advance.

________________________________
The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee
only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender
by replying to this email or by telephone (+44(020 7896 0011) and then delete the email and
any copies of it. Opinions, conclusion (etc) that do not relate to the official business of
this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG is a trading name
of IG Markets Limited (a company registered in England and Wales, company number 04008957)
and IG Index Limited (a company registered in England and Wales, company number 01190902).
Registered address at Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Both IG Markets
Limited (register number 195355) and IG Index Limited (register number 114059) are authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.