httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Jensen (ConAgra Foods)" <Joe.Jen...@conagrafoods.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Available online Training/documentation
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:24:29 GMT
I'm looking for some advice on how to learn the intricacies of both apache httpd and tomcat.
 I'm unlikely to get a paid training class, and failed to find any overall training about
it online.  Considering it's popularity and open source nature it strikes me as very odd that
there isn't any good and extensive "on your own" training to read through.   If someone can
point me to something online it would be awesome!

I'm charged with a series of apache/tomcat servers as part about 70% of my job, but we run
a ~3-4 year old setup largely unchanged from 7 years ago.  I'd like to learn what I don't
know exists, and am hoping for more than just the apache module and configuration manuals.
 If I have to though that may be what I do learn from.

Joe Jensen
(402)-240-3645
Application Hosting Services