httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OT - Call for speakers announcements?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:50:58 GMT

On 02/10/2014 01:27 PM, CS DBA wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> We're hosting a conference in April and we're looking for speakers
> (www.opendatasummit.com).
>
> Would it be appropriate to post the call for speakers announcement
> here? or is there a better list?
>
> Thanks in advance

It appears that you just did. ;-)

As it happens, we (the Apache Software Foundation) are also having a
conference in Denver that same week, so the possibilities for someone to
speak at one event and then the other seem pretty good.

As to whether there's a better list, I guess it depends on what kind of
talk you're looking for, and whether the httpd crowd is the source of
those. Could be that some of the other projects around Big Data might
also be a good place to ask.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon