httpd-users mailing list archives

From <vitthal....@tatamotors.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL certificate error
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:13:07 GMT
Hi friends,

My trusted SSL & chain certificate is installed on http server which is running properly,
if execute below command from any desktop I am getting below error. How to resolve this

C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin>openssl s_client -debug -connect mydomain.com:443

ErrorĂ     Verify return code: 20 (unable to get local issuer certificate)

Regards,

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
"This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sentfor the intended
recipient(s) only.
If, by an addressing or transmission error,this mail has been misdirected to you, you are
requested to delete this mailimmediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message,contents or its attachment(s) other than by its
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the
organization.
Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses."