httpd-users mailing list archives

From Satyajit Patnaik <bvr.satyajit.patn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache web server 2.2 installation problem on Windows 7
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 08:54:04 GMT
Hi Mike,

I actually could not get you. I have a MSI file which I installed and in
the end, the apache monitor displayed that "no services installed". But
still then using command prompt, I went to the bin location and used the
command "httpd.exe -k install", but I got failed results (please find the
attachment).

Am I wrong here somehwere?

thanks for the reply,
Satyajit