httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite url has pound (#) symbol
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:03:06 GMT
The part of the URL after the # is not sent to the server, so it is not
possible to match on it. Anyway, if you just remove it from your pattern,
you should get the same result since you do not appear to be trying to
match on anything after it.

- Y

Sent from a gizmo with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.