httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Off Topic
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:41:37 GMT
Totally off topic for the Apache HTTPD list of course, but to answer your
question generally:
You<http://stackexchange.com/users/1133105/dan-jidanni-jacobson?tab=activity>were
banned for consistently asking questions that were low quality. I am
not a moderator on StackOverflow, so there is a limit to what I can see,
but based on the fact that you commented on this
post<http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/72180/clarify-no-longer-accepting-questions-from-this-account-error>,
I am guessing that you have a number of deleted questions with negative
moderation scores that triggered the ban. If you are still allowed to post
answers, then posting high quality answers that get voted up can get your
ability to ask questions reinstated. Your current profile quote
[image: Inline image 2]
does not help your cause.

- Y