httpd-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Millikan <gmilli...@t1shopper.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSI is destroying my file
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 03:53:21 GMT
We had a lot of problems w/SSI, deflate and caching.  The deflate and the SSI and the cacheing
just fought each other.  Sometimes it would work, sometimes we got corrupted junk - but it
was usually more messed up that just some dashes like you have.

But if you've turned off mod_cache, deleted the cache from the drive and cleared your browser
cache and you're still seeing it then....

Suggest moving SSI file into a place where you can access directly in your browser.  Does
it look ok there?  If yes, then try including it from there...

Best of luck...

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2014, at 5:09 PM, David Williams <david@tongal.com> wrote:

> I tried uncommenting mod_cache from httpd.conf, but that did not resolve the issue.
Here is another example, the next include in the list (this is a javascript file) is modernizr,
here's how it looks after mod_include: