httpd-users mailing list archives

From LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: WebDAV oddness
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:13:13 GMT

On 03 Jan 2014, at 14:34 , LuKreme <kremels@kreme.com> wrote:

> On my Apache 2.4.6 (under FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE) I have two nearly identical directives
setup for webdav. The first is in users/example.com.conf and the second is in extras/vhosts.conf:

Still beating my head against this, nothing I do seems to be able to get webdav to work in
apache 2.4. Does anyone have a working config in 2.4 they could post? I could at least plug
that in and see if I get any errors.

I am wondering if there is something in apache 2.4 that prevents webdav from working properly
with a subdomain?

--
Stone circles were common enough everywhere in the mountains. Druids
built them as weather computers, and since it was always cheaper to