httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] unable to set cookie in
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:47:37 GMT
maybe r->err_headers_out if it will not be a 200 response? (401?)

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Allasso Travesser
<allassopraise@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to extend auth_digest_module for 2.2.  I am trying to set a cookie from
a callback in the ap_hook_check_user_id hook, but the cookie does not get set.  I am using
this code for setting the cookie:

> static void setLowLevelInitCookie(request_rec *r)
> {
>     apr_table_set(r->headers_out, "Set-Cookie", "XXXXXXXXXXXX=1");
>     ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_NOTICE, r, "Digest : XXXXX setting low-level init
cookie");
> }
>
> I believe the code is getting run without throwing exception, because the code after
it runs and updates the log.  Neither do I get any errors when compiling or restarting Apache.

> I can run the same code for setting the cookie from ap_hook_handler in the same module
and it works fine.

> Are there only certain hooks from which you can set r->headers_out, or set cookies?
>
> Thank you kindly,
>
> Allasso

Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com