httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache fcgid suexec not deleting POSTed /tmp files
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 12:08:52 GMT
On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Fester Zigterman Rustenburg
<fester@maximedia.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for posting HTML before.
> Is any one here using mod_fcgid, who has any idea how POST files are handled
> ?
>
> It seems that Ubuntu 12.04 (based on debian 6) does not have my problem
> using Apache 2.2.22, and I ruled out the different partition situation, so
> it must be something else.
>
> I would really appreciate any help, because i am stuck.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Fester Zigterman Rustenburg
> Maximedia

I'm fairly certain that mod_fcgid does not do a single thing with file
uploads - a file upload is usually simply an HTTP POST with a lot of
multipart POST data. PHP handles the file uploads itself by reading
this POST body, I thought:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.sect.file-uploads

Cheers

Tom