httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fester Zigterman Rustenburg <fes...@maximedia.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Apache fcgid suexec not deleting POSTed /tmp files
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:31:41 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for posting HTML before.
Is any one here using mod_fcgid, who has any idea how POST files are
handled ?

It seems that Ubuntu 12.04 (based on debian 6) does not have my problem
using Apache 2.2.22, and I ruled out the different partition situation,
so it must be something else.

I would really appreciate any help, because i am stuck.

Kind Regards,

Fester Zigterman Rustenburg
Maximedia