httpd-users mailing list archives

From Allasso Travesser <allassopra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] add mod_auth_form module to Apache 2.2?
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 23:54:56 GMT
Does that mean it won’t work with 2.2?

On Dec 5, 2013, at 4:51 PM, Chris Geer <chris@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:

> I don't think mod_auth_form (and mod_session) was part of the 2.2 release. It was added
in the 2.4 (2.3) timeframe.

> Chris
>

> On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Allasso Travesser <allassopraise@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am seeking help in adding mod_auth_form module to Apache 2.2 installation on Ubuntu
10.04.  Any help would be appreciated.  Ubuntu 10.04 does not have a package available that
I can tell.  I have nominal experience with building programs from source, but am willing
to give it a try.  Also, not sure once it is installed how to make it so Apache will load
it.  Have done MUCH googling to find out how but have been unsuccessful.  Also, please point
out all caveats.