httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Benfell <benf...@mail.parts-unknown.org>
Subject [users@httpd] SOLVED Re: [users@httpd] undefined reference to tls client method
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 17:17:31 GMT
On 2013-11-01 04:12, David Benfell wrote:
> On 2013-11-01 03:32, Pete Houston wrote:
>
>> OTOH, if it fails, you'll probably have to revisit your
>> build of openssl.

Actually, even though the test passed, I needed to revisit the build of
openssl.

The big ugly question is where in (insert obscenity of your choice)
libcrypto* went. I still don't know the default answer to that, but it
should be specified to the right location in the build (in my case,
./config --lib=lib64). A decent clue as to how this needs to be done can
be found on the LinuxFromScratch site.

Thanks!
--
David Benfell <benfell@parts-unknown.org>
Normally you should expect a GnuPG signature: