httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard Kojedzinszky <kri...@cflinux.hu>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_fcgid random freeze
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:08:01 GMT
Dear Users,

I am having issues when installing mod_fcgid under freebsd. I have
installed www/apache22 from ports, as well as www/mod_fcgid. After some
days of running, many of this error message appeared in httpd-error.log:

[Sat Nov 02 09:49:28 2013] [emerg] (2)No such file or directory:
mod_fcgid: apr_global_mutex_child_init error

And after hours passed, the entire httpd process stopped working. Only two
httpd processes left running, but they were not accepting connections. I
had to restart apache, then it worked again.

I am using prefork mpm, and have set MaxRequestsPerChild to a non-zero
value.

Unfortunately, right now I cannot reproduce the problem, unfortunately it
arises randomly.

Because I did not find any useful regarding this on the web, I am
requesting help here. What could I do to investigate the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Kojedzinszky Richard