httpd-users mailing list archives

From STF <laps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Where is source for Windows? (was Re: Binary windows 2.4.x distribution)
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:03:57 GMT
Ah OK.  Well, even without the Force of Jedi, I can already foresee a
difficult path before me if I'm to compile my own binary for Windows ...

Most of all, by the absence of confirmation, I think it's just not possible
to compile with Visual Studio *Express*.  Too bad...

So, is the support for Windows officially dead?